Want to join our flock? Awesome.Here’s what’s available now:
Current Job Openings
- Manage and administer site network and server infrastructure
- Manage the Google admin console
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related problems
- Analyze and select new technology
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Perform system setups for new hires and system terminations for all employee departures
- Identify, report and recommend improvement for operational issues on network and security
- Support projects for new or enhanced infrastructure technologies or services
- Provide technical expertise, strategic planning, and recommendations to executive management for new technologies and network applications in response to business needs
- Ensure that networking, office moves, laptops, phones, audio and video are in working order and upgraded with minimum interruption to users
- facilitate repairs and maintenance of infrastructure and other equipment with local vendors
- Has 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven working experience in systems administration
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktop and mobile
- Strong prioritization, organization time and project management skills
- Loves the work more than a paycheck
- Loves getting and giving feedback
- Partners with business lines and offices to recommend and implement digital strategies using digital marketing systems,including external website publishing software, email marketing system, online presentation software, web analytics packages
- Monitors, approves, and assists in the coordination content for external websites to ensure quality and consistency regionally and globally
- Recommends and implements ongoing improvement to all external regional websites and other digital marketing tools
- Identifies, trains and supports web authors and editors from business lines, countries, and internal departments
- Having a strong vision and POV for the direction and growth of the brand and vertical social channels
- Driving massive energy for the brand by developing and executing top-tier social campaigns and strategies
- Serving as the project manager for all social media requests pertaining to all covisn brand accounts and vertical social accounts
- Tracking and analyzing analytics so that we can continue to sharpen our social media presence
- Monitoring emerging trends in social media technologies, tools, and applications so that we stay ahead of the curve
- Working inside Sprout Social to schedule, execute and analyze all social campaigns, accounts and metrics
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or marketing or digital marketing or related field
- 3-5 years relevant experience in digital marketing
- Expert in all things Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing (SEO/SEM/Display and Social Media)
- Basic knowledge in CRM or database management
- Strong communications skill and multi-task handling skill in a dynamic working environment
- Has proven experience working with Creators
- Has a proven working experience in project management and Social Media
- Has solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Loves getting and giving feedback
- Is into personal growth
- Performing daily cycle counts on a numerous amounts of SKUs
- Be responsible for the Inventory integrity in the DC
- Keeping the reserve racking locations clean and easily accessible
- Shuffling around inventory to create for the most efficient storage
- Be the main point of contact in the DC for everything inventory
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner to all other flocks
- Audit inventory counts to make sure we are reconciling inventory correctly
- Be the gold standard for cycle counting and inventory reporting
- Determine where SKUs should be located in the reserve locations
- Making sure all cartons are accurately tagged and have proper information on them
- Consolidate cartons in bin locations
- Mark partial cartons and ensure these are used first for replenishments
- Make adjustments in WMS
- Facilitate Physical Inventories
- Train team on Inventory best practices
- University degree/ Education, preferably in IT or economics
- Solid IT knowledge, basic database knowledge and very good O365 knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience with inventory, reporting, facilitating cycle counts, and communicating results.
- You love ERP systems.Preferably TERP10 certification
- Team orientation, and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Be proactive and be the epitome of inventory integrity
- Must have a good attitude and not afraid to ask questions
- Loves getting and giving feedback
- Is into personal growth beyond your job
- Can meet the physical/technical requirements of the position
- Work with leadership and CRO testing company to help develop and implement consistent website conversion rate optimization strategies.
- Use team to create A/B Split tests based off ideas to help improve CRO. Smaller tests are implemented without team (banner changes etc).
- Analyze test performance reports and provide actionable insights for senior management on overall site/customer experience improvements.
- Add new products to the websites. Will be responsible to own task flow which includes working with a team for the process. Team includes product purchaser, product photographer, graphic designer. Will be responsible for creating SKUs in CRM database and adding the items to the websites.
- Monitor google analytics traffic regularly and identify trends and issues that need to be discussed and notify leadership about what is going well or issues that need tasks created to fix usability issues affecting website performance.
- Fix website issues promptly and keep detailed updates in Task management software related to issues. Utilize web developers for complex website fixes and implementations
- Work with Graphic Designer to help this team member produce valuable and engaging content for our websites and blogs that attracts and converts our target marketing groups
- Monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly basis. Analyze PPC spend in relation to website analytics. Review past PPC Spend and compare them to current spend. Present findings on a quarterly basis to leadership (Spend and ROAS tracked by PPC Management company)
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree
- Ecommerce Marketing: 3+ years
- Business Marketing General 5+ years
- Google Analytics Certified
- Have proven skills related to website problem solving skills. Be able to proactively find and fix website issues.
- Must be organized and have past experience working in an office environment in an website/ecommerce related position with references. References will be checked.
- Understand the basic concepts of CSS and website coding to help identify and diagnose basic issues
- Demonstrable experience in ecommerce marketing together with the mindset of constantly learning about new ecommerce marketing ideas.
- Proven experience with using Microsoft Excel in an advanced way using formulas for updating and importing & exporting website & product data.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as google analytics and using heat maps and other tools to identify improvements for website users’ experiences.
- Have excellent communication with team members, developers, and 3rd party management companies. Communication must be prompt and communication may continue outside normal business hours for developers not in our time zone.